Mr. & Mrs. Ebner - Est. March 19th, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Ebner  - Est. March 19th, 2010

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Water Works

So not a whole lot has happened since my last post. Philip and I  have both just been trying to survive this ridiculous heat!!!! It is unbearable outside...I can't imagine being 8-9 months along in this. I am so thankful for the way the timing worked out as far as weather goes. I have never really been a summer girl. Sure I like it at first, and don't get me wrong I love the warmth and sunshine, but summer in Texas just means humidity, sunburns, heat advisories, heat strokes, bad hair days, dehydration, and basically hybernating until fall.


I LoOoOoOve the fall and winter. I love everything about it --- being around family, the holidays, the fun clothes, the smells, the shopping, the food, the feeling around Christmas time, and of course when Christmas music starts to play on the radio after Thanksgiving. It only seems appropriate that we would have a winter baby.I can't wait to bust out some jackets and sweaters. A long nice run in the brisk fall air sounds absolutely amazing right now.


So here is the belly low down for this week. I have getting some minor headaches and a little dizzy from time to time. I have still been feeling pretty good though, and I am able to keep running and working out as normal like I did before I was pregnant (with some slight modifications of course). Today in particular I have been bawling my eyes out like a little baby at the drop of a hat. I start to cry, and then cry more because I am crying. It is absolutely out of control. I have been missing our families a lot today and I am sure that has a lot to do with it, but I am going to say the raging preggo hormones have been the main source of tears shed. I was already a "crier" before this little one, I can only imagine how much worse it will get. I was one of those people that cried over cheesy Hallmark or Campbells Soup commercials....yeah I know. So the water works have been out in full force this past week, and will keep coming!





17 weeks!
 I am so excited because my amazingly sweet hubby is taking me on a surprise getaway this weekend for my birthday next week / babymoon. I am crazy stupid excited because I need a weekend away from everything, and can't imagine anyone I would want to spend it with more. When we come back we have so much to look forward to as well! We get to find out the sex of the baby very soon and I am tickled at the thought of getting to know if we will have a son or daughter. Telling our families will be really special too. Then in just shy of 6 weeks we will be back in Scotland for Philip's sister's wedding :)


That is about all I have for now! Stay cool everyone...


Chels




No comments:

Post a Comment